Tuesday, July 22, 2008

2000 +healing

My druid reached 2000 +healing last night after finally getting 150 badges for her mace. Now I'm sitting comfortably about 2024 +healing... another goal reached!

So far my druid, mage, and shadow priest have all reached their goals. Gotta work on my warrior, paladin, and holy priest now :)

Druid is at 2k healing and both my mage and shadow priest are over 1000 damage (actually they are over 1100, and the priest is approaching 1200).

I'd like to reach a point where I can tank all T4 content with my warrior, +2000 heals on my priest, and T4 content for my paladin. Though I do have a shorter-range goal in mind for my paladin... uncrushable so I can start going to Karazhan with my hordeside guildies!

Now just to find out if I can transfer my epic bracers over the neutral AH without them getting stolen...

No comments: